The official notice of copyright infringement DMCA
Our website is subject to the safe harbour provisions of 17 USC §512, also known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). To send us a copyright notice, you will need to submit a written notice that essentially includes the following:
- The physical or electronic signature of the authorized person on behalf of the exclusive owner is alleged to be infringing.
- The identification of the copyrighted work is believed to have been infringed or if multiple copyrighted works on an online site are mentioned in a notice, the representative list of those works at the site there.
- Identification of alleged infringing material or the subject of infringing activity and that such material will be deleted or access disabled and information reasonable enough to allow the service provider to identify that document. Providing a URL in the email body is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonable enough to allow the service provider to contact the complainant, such as address, telephone number and, if applicable, email address for contacting the complainant.
- A statement that the complainant genuinely believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and penalties for perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the alleged owner of the alleged violation (Note that pursuant to Section 512 ( f) anyone knowingly and knowingly falsely misrepresent that infringing material or activity could be liable for damages.In other words, DO NOT MAKE A FALSE REQUEST!
Then, Email the infringement notice to [email protected]
Please allow us a day or two to respond to emails. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not be able to resolve your request and may result in a delayed response due to your complaint. sent properly. Thanks.